Badian Canyoneering Adventure to Kawasan Falls Day Tour for Emirates Crews
A 3 hours Full Course Canyoneering Adventure with 7 optional jumps, and rope-swing!
This itinerary is suitable for Emirates Crews on 24 hours layover
🌐 English 👨👩👧 Private Tour 🚘 Hotel Pickup & Drop off 🕘 10.5 hours
- Experience the heart-pumping Canyoneering Adventure to Kawasan Falls in Badian
- Hike, swim, water-slide, swing, and jump off cliffs and waterfalls ranging from 1 meter to 11 meters high
- Swim into the turquoise clear water of Kawasan Falls, a multi-layered waterfalls emanating from Kabukalan Spring
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in the morning. You’ll be given time to buy food and drinks at 7-Eleven (accepts Php Cash only) on your way to Badian. Upon arrival at the canyoneering station, you’ll be provided with safety gears and tour guide before heading to the entrance. Hike, swim, slide, swing, and jump-off cliffs and waterfalls ranging from 1 meter to 11 meters high. Don’t worry, the required jump is only 1 meter high and the rest are optional. The tour culminates at Kawasan Falls, a multi-layered waterfalls emanating from Kabukalan Spring, famous for its turquoise clear waters. At the end of the tour, a complimentary meal will be served before heading back to your hotel.
02:00 AM – Pick up at hotel. Latest pickup: 2:30 AM
04:30 AM – Register and Gear up
05:00 AM – Proceed to the Entrance
05:30 AM – start hiking to the canyon
06:00 AM – CANYONEERING
07:30 AM – KABUKALAN SPRING
08:00 AM – KAWASAN FALLS level 2
08:15 AM – KAWASAN FALLS level 1
08:30 AM – End of Tour. Hike to the parking lot then change clothes
08:45 AM – Change clothes. Complimentary Breakfast
09:00 AM – Travel back to hotel
12:30 PM – Estimated arrival at hotel
This schedule is subject to change depending on traffic, your pacing, and weather conditions on your tour date.
- Private Tour
- All Entrance and Government Fees
- Exclusive Transportation to and from hotel/resort
- 1-3 passengers – SEDAN (Toyota Vios / Nissan Almera or similar cars)
- 4-6 passengers – MPV (Toyota Innova or similar cars)
- 7-12 passengers – VAN (Toyota Grandia/Commuter/Tourer / Nissan NV350 or similar cars)
- If a small car is not available, a bigger car shall be used without extra charge
- Canyoneering to Kawasan Falls
- Motorbike/Shuttle ride from canyoneering station to the starting point
- Trained and Accredited Canyoneering Guide
- Helmet & Life Vest
- Shoes (available sizes: 35-45 EU)
- Complimentary Meal after the tour
What’s Not Included
- Hotel Accommodation
- Other meals on your own account. There are restaurants onsite or on your way.
- Gratuities (Giving a TIP is viewed as a sign of goodwill, especially if that person gave you excellent service)
What to bring
- Any Swimwear – swimsuit, shorts, rash guard, etc.
- Canyoneering Footwear – any non-slip footwear
- Flip-Flops are not allowed
- Sneakers, Running Shoes, Thick Aqua Shoes and Trekking Sandals are ideal. We can provide if you don’t have
- Towel and Clothes to change
- Waterproof Camera / Cellphone in a waterproof pouch
- Philippine Peso Cash
- This Tour is Not Available on March 29, 2024 (Good Friday), and every 3rd Wednesday of the month for cleanup
- Participants must be physically and medically fit.
- This is not recommended to anyone with impaired physical mobility, medical condition such as high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.
- Canyoneering is Refundable if Suspended due to Bad Weather – ₱2,000 per person or partial refund (less expenses)
- Used Vehicle is Non-Refundable
- No refund shall be issued to “cancelled or no show” participants
Q: Can I join this tour even if I don’t know how to swim?
A: Yes, you can still join. You’ll be wearing life jacket
Q: Can I bring my luggage during the tour?
A: Yes, you can. As long as there’s enough space inside the vehicle
Q: Are there lockers at the Canyoneering area?
A: Yes, we have lockers at our Canyoneering station in Badian
Q: Can I use my drone when Canyoneering?
A: Yes, you can use it as long as you have a waterproof container
Q: Can I use my cellphone when Canyoneering?
A: Yes, you can use it. Just put it in a waterproof pouch/case
Q: Can I skip the jumps?
A: Yes, you can skip the high jumps. But, there is 1 mandatory jump which is less than 1 meter high.
Q: How many Canyoneering Tour Guides will be assigned for us?
A: The ratio is One (1) Canyoneering Tour Guide for maximum of 4 people. Example: 1 guide for 1-4 people, 2 guides for 5-8 people, 3 guides for 9-12 people, 4 guides for 13-16 people. You can hire additional guide for P800 per guide which includes the guide’s pay, transportation, gears, and meal.
Q: Can I do the Zipline after the Canyoneering?
A: No, the Zipline starts at the entrance of the Canyoneering