Oslob Day Tour
🌐 English 👨👩👧 Private Tour 🚘 Hotel Pickup & Drop off 🚫 48 hrs. Free Cancellation
- Swim with the Whale Sharks in Oslob, the gentle giants of the sea
- Cool down in the refreshingly cool water of Tumalog Falls
- Sail to Sumilon Island for its crystal clear waters and pristine white sandbar
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel early in the morning then take you to Oslob. Upon arrival at the briefing area, you are required to register and listen to the briefing. Once your “queue number” is called, you’ll be given your life vest and goggles. Then, ride a boat to the interaction area and swim with the Whale Sharks for 30 minutes. After that, you’ll be given time to eat breakfast at your preferred restaurant in the area. Next, we’ll take you to Tumalog Falls to cool down. Then, we’ll take you to Sumilon Island by an outrigger boat. The sandbar changes shapes and shift locations around the island, depending on the season, and it appears during low tide.
- Private Tour
- All Entrance and Government Fees
- Exclusive Airconditioned Transportation to and from hotel/resort
- SEDAN (max 3 passengers) – Toyota Vios / Nissan Almera or similar cars
- MPV (max 6 passengers) – Toyota Innova or similar cars
- VAN (max 12-14 passengers) – Toyota Grandia/Commuter/Tourer / Nissan NV350 or similar cars
- If a small car is not available, a bigger car shall be used without extra charge
- Swimming with the Whale Sharks
- Swimming Fee
- Boat Ride, Life Vest, Goggles
- Local Tour Facilitator
- Boatman as Guide
- Tumalog Falls Round Trip Motorbike Ride
- Sumilon Island Sandbar Boat Ride and Life Vest
What’s Not Included
- Hotel Accommodation
- Meals on your own account. There are restaurants onsite or on your way.
- Gratuities (Giving a TIP is viewed as a sign of goodwill, especially if that person gave you excellent service)
What to bring
- Any Swimwear – swimsuit, shorts, rash guard, etc.
- Towel and Clothes to change
- Waterproof Camera / Cellphone in a waterproof pouch
- Php Cash
- Scuba Diving with the Whale Sharks – ₱2,000 per person
- Waterproof Camera Rental – ₱550 (for Whale Sharks)
- This Tour is Not Available on March 29, 2024 (Good Friday)
- Tumalog Falls will be closed every 2nd Wednesday of the month
- Sumilon Sandbar will be closed every 3rd Wednesday of the month
- 4 years old and above – Same Price as Adult
- 3 years old – Less ₱300 each
- Below 3 years old – Free of Charge (Not included in the headcount)
- ₱500 Whale Sharks Swimming Fee is non-refundable once an Official Receipt has been issued
- No Sighting of Whale Sharks (small chance) is non-refundable
- Used Vehicle is Non-Refundable
Q: Can I join this tour even if I don’t know how to swim?
A: Yes, you can still join. You’ll be wearing life jacket
Q: Can I bring my luggage during the tour?
A: Yes, you can. As long as there’s enough space inside the vehicle
Q: Are there lockers at the Whale Sharks area?
A: There are no lockers
Q: Is the boat for the Whale Sharks exclusive for us?
A: The boat will be shared with other tourists
Q: How long can I swim with the Whale Sharks?
A: You’ll be given 30 minutes starting from the interaction area
Q: How long can I Scuba Dive with the Whale Sharks?
A: You have maximum of 1 hour or until you consumed the air in the tank
Q: If I rent a camera for the Whale Sharks, how can we get the videos and photos?
A: They’ll use an OTG adapter to transfer it to your cellphone. Make sure you have enough memory space
Q: How long is the motorbike ride to Tumalog Falls?
A: It’s less than 2 minutes ride from the entrance to the base of the waterfalls
Q: Do I really need to ride a motorbike to Tumalog Falls?
A: It’s optional, you may walk if you don’t want to ride a motorbike
Q: What’s the difference between Sumilon Island Sand Bar Tour and Sumilon Island Day Tour?
A: Sumilon Island Sand Bar Tour is limited to the public sandbar and marine sanctuary only. Food and drinks are not included but, you can buy and eat at the mainland. Sumilon Island Day Tour allows you to visit the private Bluewater Sumilon Island Resort, which includes buffet lunch and drinks, use of Pulo swimming pool, private beach & access to Sand Bar.
Q: Is Sumilon Island Sand Bar always visible?
A: The sandbar changes shapes and shift locations around the island, depending on the season, and it appears during low tide. It’s underwater during high tide.