1 Day Cebu South Chasing Waterfalls
Go chasing epic waterfalls in the southern part of Cebu!
✅Private Tour ✅English ✅1 Day ✅Hotel Pickup
- You should definitely go chasing waterfalls! This trip is jam-packed with picturesque and epic waterfalls.
- Immerse yourself in nature’s breathtaking landscape as you go on a day tour to Aguinid, Binalayan, Dao, and Inambakan Falls.
- This adventure involves trekking, cliff-jumping, climbing ropes, and navigating your way through the cascading waterfalls.
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in the morning then take you to different waterfalls in the southern part of Cebu. This tour package will give you a chance to join an epic adventure that involves jumping, climbing ropes, and navigating your way through the cascading waterfalls of Aguinid Falls. It has eight levels of waterfalls, with milky blue water and rock formations to explore by free climbing. Binalayan Hidden Falls is composed of two levels, with blue-tinted water pools perfect for swimming and cliff jumping. Dao Falls is a 40-feet waterfall with pristine, blue water, and is deep enough for a refreshing dip. Inambakan Falls is a multi-tiered waterfall with 5 different levels. There are several cliff jumping spots of refreshing blue water pools. You’ll be provided with safety gears and local tour guide upon arrival at the entrance of the waterfalls. For lunch, you can buy it from a local restaurant on your way or onsite.
- Private Tour
- All Entrance and Government Fees
- Exclusive Airconditioned Transportation to and from hotel/resort
- SEDAN (max 3 passengers) – Toyota Vios / Nissan Almera or similar cars
- MPV (max 6 passengers) – Toyota Innova or similar cars
- VAN (max 12-14 passengers) – Toyota Grandia/Commuter/Tourer / Nissan NV350 or similar cars
- If a small car is not available, a bigger car shall be used without extra charge
- Safety Gears: Life Vest, Helmet, Shoes
- Local Tour Guide
What’s Not Included
- Hotel Accommodation
- Meals on your own account. There are restaurants onsite or on your way.
What to bring
- Any Swimwear – swimsuit, shorts, rash guard, etc.
- Footwear – any non-slip footwear
- Sneakers, Running Shoes, Thick Aqua Shoes and Trekking Sandals are ideal. We can provide if you don’t have.
- Flip-Flops are not allowed
- Towel and Clothes to change
- Waterproof Camera / Cellphone in a waterproof pouch
Prohibitions & Limitations
- This Tour is Not Available on April 7, 2023 (Good Friday), and every 3rd Wednesday of the month
- Participants must be at least 6 years old, physically and medically fit.
- This is not recommended to anyone with impaired physical mobility, medical condition such as high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.
- Child 6 to 14 years old must present a copy of their ID or any document showing their date of birth
- Child must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- 6 years old and above – Same Price as Adult (Can Join all the activities)
- 3 to 5 years old – Less Php300 per person (Cannot Join Aguinid Falls)
- Below 3 years old – Free of Charge (Not included in the headcount)
- Closed waterfalls due to Bad Weather is Refundable
- Used Vehicle is Non-Refundable
Q: Can I join this tour even if I don’t know how to swim?
A: Yes, you can still join. You’ll be wearing life jacket
Q: Can I bring my luggage during the tour?
A: Yes, you can. As long as there’s enough space inside the vehicle
Q: Are there lockers at the Canyoneering area?
A: Yes, we have lockers at our Canyoneering station in Badian
Q: Can I use my drone?
A: Yes, you can use it
Q: Can I use my cellphone to take pictures and videos?
A: Yes, you can use it. Just put it in a waterproof pouch/case
Q: Can I skip the jumps?