Osmeña Peak + Canyoneering to Kawasan Falls Day Tour
✅Private Tour ✅English ✅1 Day ✅Hotel Pickup
- Climb the Osmeña Peak via Dalaguete and get stunning 360-degree views of Cebu island
- Experience the heart-pumping Canyoneering Adventure to Kawasan Falls in Badian
- Hike, swim, water-slide, swing, and jump off cliffs and waterfalls ranging from 1 meter to 11 meters high
- Swim into the turquoise clear water of Kawasan Falls, a multi-layered waterfalls emanating from Kabukalan Spring
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in the morning and take you to Dalaguete. You’ll get stunning 360-degree views of Cebu island when you reached the Osmeña Peak, the highest point of Cebu with an elevation of 1,013 meters above sea level. The mountain is a cluster of green jagged hills like a distorted version of Chocolate Hills in Bohol. The hike to the summit from the base is about 20-25 minutes only and fairly easy. After that, you’ll be given time to eat breakfast at your preferred restaurant in the area. Then, we’ll take you to Badian for your next exciting and adrenaline-pumping activity – the Canyoneering Adventure.
Upon arrival at the canyoneering station, you’ll be provided with safety gears and tour guide before heading to the starting point. You may ride the optional 1 kilometer zipline to shorten the hike from the entrance to the jump off point for 10 minutes instead of 30 minutes. Hike, swim, slide, swing, and jump-off cliffs and waterfalls ranging from 1 meter to 11 meters high. Don’t worry, the required jump is only 1 meter high and the rest are optional. The tour culminates at Kawasan Falls, a multi-layered waterfalls emanating from Kabukalan Spring, famous for its turquoise clear waters.
After canyoneering, you’ll be provided with a sumptuous meal before going back to your hotel.
- Private Tour
- All Entrance and Government Fees
- Exclusive Airconditioned Transportation to and from hotel/resort
- SEDAN (max 3 passengers) – Toyota Vios / Nissan Almera or similar cars
- MPV (max 6 passengers) – Toyota Innova or similar cars
- VAN (max 12-14 passengers) – Toyota Grandia/Commuter/Tourer / Nissan NV350 or similar cars
- If a small car is not available, a bigger car shall be used without extra charge
- Osmeña Peak Local Guide
- Badian Canyoneering Adventure to Kawasan Falls
- Motorbike/Shuttle ride from canyoneering station to the starting point
- Trained and Accredited Canyoneering Guide
- Helmet & Life Vest
- Shoes (available sizes: 35-45 EU)
- Complimentary Meal after the tour
What’s Not Included
- Hotel Accommodation
- Other Meals on your own account. There are restaurants onsite or on your way.
- Gratuities (Giving a TIP is viewed as a sign of goodwill, especially if that person gave you excellent service)
What to bring
- Any Swimwear – swimsuit, shorts, rash guard, etc.
- Canyoneering Footwear – any non-slip footwear
- Flip-Flops are not allowed
- Sneakers, Running Shoes, Thick Aqua Shoes and Trekking Sandals are ideal. We can provide if you don’t have.
- Towel and Clothes to change
- Waterproof Camera / Cellphone in a waterproof pouch
- Php Cash
Optional Add-on (pay onsite)
- Zip Line to Canyoneering (1 km long in 1 minute) – ₱600 per person
- This Tour is Not Available on March 29, 2024 (Good Friday), and every 3rd Wednesday of the month for river cleanup
- Participants must be at least 4 years old, at least 3 feet tall, physically and medically fit.
- This is not recommended to anyone with impaired physical mobility, medical condition such as high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.
- ids must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- 4 years old and above – Same Price as Adult (Can join the Canyoneering)
- 3 years old – Less ₱1,100 per person (Cannot join the Canyoneering. Go directly to Kawasan Falls together with a parent/guardian and guide)
- Below 3 years old – Free of Charge (Not included in the headcount)
- Osmena Peak low visibility due to fog/precipitation is non-refundable
- Suspended Canyoneering due to Bad Weather is Refundable – ₱2,000 per person or partial refund (less expenses)
- Used Vehicle is Non-Refundable
Q: Can I join this tour even if I don’t know how to swim?
A: Yes, you can still join. You’ll be wearing life jacket
Q: Can I bring my luggage during the tour?
A: Yes, you can. As long as there’s enough space inside the vehicle
Q: Are there lockers at the Canyoneering area?
A: Yes, we have lockers at our Canyoneering station in Badian
Q: Can I use my drone when Canyoneering?
A: Yes, you can use it as long as you have a waterproof container
Q: Can I use my cellphone when Canyoneering?
A: Yes, you can use it. Just put it in a waterproof pouch/case
Q: Can I skip the jumps?
A: Yes, you can skip the high jumps. But, there is 1 mandatory jump which is less than 1 meter high.
Q: How many Canyoneering Tour Guides will be assigned for us?
A: The ratio is One (1) Canyoneering Tour Guide for maximum of 4 people. Example: 1 guide for 1-4 people, 2 guides for 5-8 people, 3 guides for 9-12 people, 4 guides for 13-16 people. You can hire additional guide for P800 per guide which includes the guide’s pay, transportation, gears, and meal.
Q: Is it difficult to reach the Osmeña Peak?
A: No, hiking to Osmeña Peak is not really difficult. Normally, it only takes 30 minutes from the base to the peak, and 20 minutes back to the base.