Sardines and Sea Turtles Snorkeling + Canyoneering Kawasan Falls
✅Private Tour ✅English ✅1 Day ✅Hotel Pickup
- Snorkel with the Sardine Run and Sea Turtles in Moalboal
- Experience the heart-pumping Canyoneering Adventure in Badian
- Hike, swim, water-slide, swing, and jump off cliffs and waterfalls ranging from 1 meter to 11 meters high
- Swim into the turquoise clear water of Kawasan Falls, a multi-layered waterfalls emanating from Kabukalan Spring
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in the morning. Upon arrival in Moalboal, you’ll be provided with life vest, goggles, and guide with life buoy. You don’t need a boat to get a chance to swim with the Sardine Run and Sea Turtles. The sardine run is a large group of fish sticking together for protection against larger prey. After that, you’ll be given time to eat breakfast at your preferred restaurant in the area. Then, we’ll take you to Badian for your next exciting and adrenaline-pumping activity – the Canyoneering Adventure.
Upon arrival at the canyoneering station, you’ll be provided with safety gears and tour guide before heading to the starting point. You may ride the optional 1 kilometer zipline to shorten the hike from the entrance to the jump off point for 10 minutes instead of 30 minutes. Hike, swim, slide, swing, and jump-off cliffs and waterfalls ranging from 1 meter to 11 meters high. Don’t worry, the required jump is only 1 meter high and the rest are optional. The tour culminates at Kawasan Falls, a multi-layered waterfalls emanating from Kabukalan Spring, famous for its turquoise clear waters.
After canyoneering, you’ll be provided with a sumptuous meal before going back to your hotel.
- Private Tour
- All Entrance and Government Fees
- Exclusive Airconditioned Transportation to and from hotel/resort
- Tricycle (2-5 passengers) or Jeepney (6-12 passengers) – available for transfers in Badian / Moalboal / Alegria only
- SEDAN (max 3 passengers) – Toyota Vios / Nissan Almera or similar cars
- MPV (max 6 passengers) – Toyota Innova or similar cars
- VAN (max 12-14 passengers) – Toyota Grandia/Commuter/Tourer / Nissan NV350 or similar cars
- If a small car is not available, a bigger car shall be used without extra charge
- Sardine Run and Sea Turtles Snorkeling Goggles, Life Jacket, Life Buoy, and Guide
- Canyoneering to Kawasan Falls
- Drop off ride from canyoneering station to the starting point
- Trained and Accredited Canyoneering Guide
- Helmet & Life Vest
- Shoes (available sizes: 35-45 EU)
- Recovery Meal after the tour
What’s Not Included
- Hotel Accommodation
- Meals on your own account. There are restaurants onsite or on your way.
What to bring
- Any Swimwear – swimsuit, shorts, rash guard, etc.
- Canyoneering Footwear – any non-slip footwear
- Flip-Flops are not allowed
- Sneakers, Running Shoes, Thick Aqua Shoes and Trekking Sandals are ideal. We can provide if you don’t have.
- Towel and Clothes to change
- Waterproof Camera / Cellphone in a waterproof pouch
- Scuba Diving with the Sardine Run
- ₱1,500 / person (Licensed)
- ₱2,000 / person (Non-Licensed)
- Pescador Island Hopping (Moalboal Tourism boat rates)
- ₱2,500 (1-6 persons)
- ₱3,000 (7-9 persons)
- ₱3,500 (10-12 persons)
- ₱4,000 (13-15 persons)
- ₱5,000 (16-18 persons)
- Waterproof Camera Rental – ₱500 (For Snorkeling/Scuba Diving in Moalboal)
- Zipline to Canyoneering (1 km long in 1 minute) – ₱600 / person (starting July 2022)
Prohibitions & Limitations
- This Tour is Not Available on April 7, 2023 (Good Friday)
- Participants must be at least 6 years old, physically and medically fit.
- This is not recommended to anyone with impaired physical mobility, medical condition such as high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.
- 6 to 14 years old kids must present a copy of their ID or any document showing their date of birth, and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Parents or guardians must hire a personal guide for each kid age 6 to 10 years old. ₱800 per guide which includes the guide’s pay, transportation, gears, and meal. You have to indicate this in the “Order notes” field under the “Additional Information” section upon Booking Checkout.
- 6 years old and above – Same Price as Adult (Can join the Canyoneering)
- 3 to 5 years old – Less Php1,000 per person (Cannot join the Canyoneering. Go to Matutinao Beach and Tubod Spring together with a parent/guardian and guide)
- Below 3 years old – Free of Charge (Not included in the headcount)
- No Sighting of the Sardines / Sea Turtles is non-refundable
- Suspended Canyoneering due to Bad Weather is Refundable
- Used Vehicle is Non-Refundable
Q: Can I join this tour even if I don’t know how to swim?
A: Yes, you can still join. You’ll be wearing life jacket
Q: Can I bring my luggage during the tour?
A: Yes, you can. As long as there’s enough space inside the vehicle
Q: Are there lockers at the Canyoneering area?
A: Yes, we have lockers at our Canyoneering station in Badian
Q: Can I use my drone when Canyoneering?
A: Yes, you can use it as long as you have a waterproof container
Q: Can I use my cellphone when Canyoneering?
A: Yes, you can use it. Just put it in a waterproof pouch/case
Q: Can I skip the jumps?
A: Yes, you can skip the high jumps. But, there is 1 mandatory jump which is less than 1 meter high.
Q: How many Canyoneering Tour Guides will be assigned for us?
A: The ratio is One (1) Canyoneering Tour Guide for maximum of 4 people. Example: 1 guide for 1-4 people, 2 guides for 5-8 people, 3 guides for 9-12 people, 4 guides for 13-16 people. You can hire additional guide for P800 per guide which includes the guide’s pay, transportation, gears, and meal.
Q: Do I need a boat to swim with the Sardines and Sea Turtles in Moalboal?
A: No, you don’t need a boat. They’re close to the seashore.
Q: Can I include Pescador Island Hopping in Moalboal?
A: Yes, you can include it on your own account if time permits
There are no reviews yet.