2 Days Moalboal Badian Oslob Tour
Experience southern Cebu’s top tourist destinations!
✅Private Tour ✅English ✅2 Days ✅Hotel Pickup
- Snorkel with the Sardines and Sea Turtles in Moalboal.
- Join an adrenaline-pumping Full Course Canyoneering Adventure to Kawasan Falls in Badian.
- Trek, swim, slide, swing, and jump-off cliffs and waterfalls ranging from 1 meter (mandatory) to 11 meters high (optional).
- Swim at Kawasan Falls‘ beautiful, turquoise, cold and clear water cascading through layers of waterfalls.
- Swim and get up close to the Whale Sharks in Oslob, the gentle giants of the sea.
- Cool down with the refreshingly cool water of Tumalog Falls.
- Lounge on the stunning white sandbar of Sumilon Island surrounded by crystal clear waters, and see varied species in the marine sanctuary.
- Private Tour
- All Entrance and Government Fees
- Exclusive Airconditioned Transportation to and from hotel/resort
- Tricycle (2-5 passengers) or Jeepney (6-12 passengers) – available for transfers in Badian / Moalboal / Alegria only
- SEDAN (max 3 passengers) – Toyota Vios / Nissan Almera or similar cars
- MPV (max 6 passengers) – Toyota Innova or similar cars
- VAN (max 12-14 passengers) – Toyota Grandia/Commuter/Tourer / Nissan NV350 or similar cars
- If a small car is not available, a bigger car shall be used without extra charge
- Sardines and Sea Turtles (Snorkeling)
- Life Vest, Goggles and Snorkel, and Local guide
- Full Course Canyoneering to Kawasan Falls
- Motorbike/Shuttle ride from canyoneering station to the starting point
- Trained and Accredited Canyoneering Guide
- Helmet & Life Vest
- Shoes (available sizes: 35-45 EU)
- Recovery Meal after the tour
- Whale Sharks (Snorkeling)
- Swimming / Snorkeling Fee
- Boat Ride, Life Vest, Goggles
- Local Tour Facilitator
- Boatman as Guide
- Tumalog Falls Round Trip Motorbike Ride
- Sumilon Island Sandbar and Marine Sanctuary Boat Ride, Life Vest, Goggles, & Local Guide
What’s Not Included
- Hotel Accommodation
- Meals on your own account. There are restaurants onsite or on your way.
What to bring
- Any Swimwear – swimsuit, shorts, rash guard, etc.
- Canyoneering Footwear – any non-slip footwear
- Flip-Flops are not allowed
- Sneakers, Running Shoes, Thick Aqua Shoes and Trekking Sandals are ideal. We can provide if you don’t have.
- Towel and Clothes to change
- Waterproof Camera / Cellphone in a waterproof pouch
- Zipline to Canyoneering (1 km long in 1 minute) – ₱600 / person (starting July 2022)
- Scuba Diving with the Sardine Run
- ₱1,500 / person (Licensed)
- ₱2,000 / person (Non-Licensed)
- Pescador Island Hopping (Moalboal Tourism boat rates)
- ₱2,500 (1-6 persons)
- ₱3,000 (7-9 persons)
- ₱3,500 (10-12 persons)
- ₱4,000 (13-15 persons)
- ₱5,000 (16-18 persons)
- Waterproof Camera Rental – ₱500 (For Snorkeling/Scuba Diving in Moalboal)
- Scuba Diving with the Whale Sharks
- ₱2,000 / person (Filipino)
- ₱2,500 / person (foreigner)
- Waterproof Camera Rental – ₱550 (for Whale Sharks)
Prohibitions & Limitations
- Canyoneering will be closed on April 7, 2023 (Good Friday)
- Tumalog Falls and Sumilon Island Sandbar will be closed every 3rd Wednesday of the month
- Participants must be at least 6 years old, physically and medically fit.
- This is not recommended to anyone with impaired physical mobility, medical condition such as high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.
- 6 to 14 years old kids must present a copy of their ID or any document showing their date of birth, and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Parents or guardians must hire a personal guide for each kid age 6 to 10 years old. ₱800 per guide which includes the guide’s pay, transportation, gears, and meal. You have to indicate this in the “Order notes” field under the “Additional Information” section upon Booking Checkout.
- 6 years old and above – Same Price as Adult (Can join the Canyoneering)
- 3 to 5 years old – Less Php1,000 per person (Cannot join the Canyoneering. Go to Matutinao Beach and Tubod Spring together with a parent/guardian and guide)
- Below 3 years old – Free of Charge (Not included in the headcount)
- No Sighting of the Whale Sharks / Sardines / Sea Turtles is non-refundable
- Suspended Canyoneering due to Bad Weather is Refundable
- Used Vehicle is Non-Refundable
Q: Can I join this tour even if I don’t know how to swim?
A: Yes, you can still join. You’ll be wearing life jacket
Q: Can I bring my luggage during the tour?
A: Yes, you can. As long as there’s enough space inside the vehicle
Q: Are there lockers at the Whale Sharks area?
A: There are no lockers
Q: Is the boat for the Whale Sharks exclusive for us?
A: The boat will be shared with other tourists
Q: How long can I swim with the Whale Sharks?
A: You’ll be given 30 minutes starting from the interaction area
Q: How long can I Scuba Dive with the Whale Sharks?
A: You have maximum of 1 hour or until you consumed the air in the tank
Q: If I rent a camera for the Whale Sharks, can I use it for Canyoneering too?
A: You can only use it for the Whale Sharks
Q: How can we get the videos and photos?
A: They’ll use an OTG adapter to transfer it to your cellphone. Make sure you have enough memory space
Q: How long is the motorbike ride to Tumalog Falls?
A: It’s less than 2 minutes ride from the entrance to the base of the waterfalls
Q: Do I really need to ride a motorbike to Tumalog Falls?
A: It’s optional, you may walk if you don’t want to ride a motorbike
Q: What’s the difference between Sumilon Island Sand Bar Tour and Sumilon Island Day Tour?
A: Sumilon Island Sand Bar Tour is limited to the public sandbar and marine sanctuary only. Food and drinks are not included but, you can buy and eat at the mainland. Sumilon Island Day Tour allows you to visit the private Bluewater Sumilon Island Resort, which includes buffet lunch and drinks, use of Pulo swimming pool, private beach & access to Sand Bar.
Q: Is Sumilon Island Sand Bar always visible?
A: The sandbar changes shapes and shift locations around the island, depending on the season, and it appears during low tide. It’s underwater during high tide.
Q: Are there lockers at the Canyoneering area?
A: Yes, we have lockers at our Canyoneering station in Badian
Q: Can I use my drone when Canyoneering?
A: Yes, you can use it as long as you have a waterproof container
Q: Can I use my cellphone when Canyoneering?
A: Yes, you can use it. Just put it in a waterproof pouch/case
Q: Can I skip the jumps?
A: Yes, you can skip the high jumps. But, there is 1 mandatory jump which is less than 1 meter high
Q: How many Canyoneering Tour Guides will be assigned for us?
A: The ratio is One (1) Canyoneering Tour Guide for maximum of 4 people. Example: 1 guide for 1-4 people, 2 guides for 5-8 people, 3 guides for 9-12 people, 4 guides for 13-16 people. You can hire additional guide for P800 per guide which includes the guide’s pay, transportation, gears, and meal.
Q: Do I need a boat to swim with the Sardines and Sea Turtles in Moalboal?
A: No, you don’t need a boat. They’re close to the seashore.
Q: Can I include Pescador Island Hopping in Moalboal?
A: Yes, you can include it on your own account if time permits.
3 Days Cebu South Tour
- Book now
There are no reviews yet.