Oslob Whale Shark Swimming Day Tour
Swim with the Whale Sharks with an option to side trip at Tumalog Falls in Oslob
✅Private Tour ✅English ✅1 Day ✅Hotel Pickup
- Swim with the Whale Sharks, the gentle giants of the sea
- Optional side trip at Tumalog Falls in Oslob
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel early in the morning then take you to Oslob. Upon arrival at the briefing area, you are required to join the queue, register, and listen to the briefing. Once your “queue number” is called, you’ll be given your life vest and goggles. Then, ride a boat to the interaction area and swim with the whale sharks for 30 minutes. After that, you’ll be given time to eat breakfast at your preferred restaurant in the area, and an option to side trip at Tumalog Falls before going back to your hotel.
- Private Tour
- All Entrance and Government Fees
- Exclusive Airconditioned Transportation to and from hotel/resort
- SEDAN (max 3 passengers) – Toyota Vios / Nissan Almera or similar cars
- MPV (max 6 passengers) – Toyota Innova or similar cars
- VAN (max 12-14 passengers) – Toyota Grandia/Commuter/Tourer / Nissan NV350 or similar cars
- If a small car is not available, a bigger car shall be used without extra charge
- Swimming with the Whale Sharks
- Swimming Fee
- Boat Ride, Life Vest, Goggles
- Local Tour Facilitator
- Boatman as Guide
What’s Not Included
- Hotel Accommodation
- Waterproof Camera and Photographer
- Meals on your own account. There are restaurants onsite or on your way.
- Gratuities (Giving a TIP is viewed as a sign of goodwill, especially if that person gave you excellent service)
What to bring
- Any Swimwear – swimsuit, shorts, rash guard, etc.
- Towel and Clothes to change
- Waterproof Camera / Cellphone in a waterproof pouch
- Scuba Diving with the Whale Sharks – ₱2,000 per person
- Waterproof Camera Rental – ₱550 (for Whale Sharks)
- Tumalog Falls side trip – ₱200 per person
- Inclusive of Transportation from the Whale Sharks area to the entrance of Tumalog Falls, Entrance Fee, and Motorbike Ride to and from Tumalog Falls
- Tumalog Falls will be closed every 3rd Wednesday of the month for cleanup
- This Tour is Not Available on March 29, 2024 (Good Friday)
- 4 years old and above – Same Price as Adult
- 3 years old – Less ₱300 each
- Below 3 years old – Free of Charge (Not included in the headcount)
- ₱500 Whale Sharks Swimming/Snorkeling Fee is non-refundable once an Official Receipt has been issued
- No Sighting of Whale Sharks (small chance) is non-refundable
- Used Vehicle is Non-Refundable
Q: Can I join this tour even if I don’t know how to swim?
A: Yes, you can still join. You’ll be wearing life jacket
Q: Can I bring my luggage during the tour?
A: Yes, you can. As long as there’s enough space inside the vehicle
Q: Are there lockers at the Whale Sharks area?
A: There are no lockers
Q: Is the boat for the Whale Sharks exclusive for us?
A: The boat will be shared with other tourists
Q: How long can I swim with the Whale Sharks?
A: You’ll be given 30 minutes starting from the interaction area
Q: How long can I Scuba Dive with the Whale Sharks?
A: You have maximum of 1 hour or until you consumed the air in the tank
Q: If I rent a camera for the Whale Sharks, how can we get the videos and photos?
A: They’ll use an OTG adapter to transfer it to your cellphone. Make sure you have enough memory space
Q: Can I use my drone?
A: No, you are not allowed to fly a drone near the Whale Sharks interaction area
Q: Can I use my cellphone camera underwater?
A: Yes, you can use it if it’s inside a waterproof pouch/case but, it’s not recommended.