Bohol Countryside Tour
A 7 to 8 hours Bohol Countryside Tour
✅Private Tour ✅English ✅1 Day ✅Hotel Pickup
Out of stock
- Join a 7-8 hours Bohol Countryside Tour
- Ride the Floating Restaurant in Loboc/Loay River
- Enjoy 1 Buffet Lunch during the Loboc/Loay River Cruise
Although you can certainly do it yourself (DIY) the Bohol Countryside Tour, it would be less of a hassle if you just avail of our countryside tour package. With our partner service provider’s years of experience, we are able to provide you with the best rates that have the same itinerary as with the other Bohol tour packages available online.
Our Bohol Countryside Tour includes 1 buffet lunch during the Loboc/Loay River Cruise. The floating restaurant in Loboc/Loay River is one of the major tourist destinations of Bohol. It attracts both local and foreign tourists. Because of its green and peaceful river environment along with the delicious local foods they served, the place is now widely known across the country.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Tagbilaran City or Panglao Island with our air-conditioned vehicle. This is included in the package tour as well as the fuel, and the driver, who will also serve as the tour facilitator.
08:00 AM – Pick up time (meet and greet)
- Bohol Countryside Tour (in any order)
- Blood Compact
- Ruins of Baclayon Church
- Python 2
- Buffet Lunch at Loboc/Loay River Cruise
- Tarsier Sanctuary
- Manmade Forest
- Butterfly Sanctuary
- Chocolate Hills
- Souvenir Shop
04:00 PM – End of Tour (estimated time). Drop off at Hotel in Tagbilaran City/Panglao Island
This schedule is subject to change depending on traffic, your pacing, and weather conditions on your tour date.
- Private Tour for 7 to 8 hours
- All Entrance and Government Fees
- Exclusive Transportation within Tagbilaran City (hotel/seaport/airport) and any hotel/resort in Panglao
- SEDAN (max 3 passengers) – Toyota Vios / Nissan Almera or similar cars
- MPV (max 6 passengers) – Toyota Innova or similar cars
- VAN (max 12-14 passengers) – Toyota Grandia/Commuter/Tourer / Nissan NV350 or similar cars
- If a small car is not available, a bigger car shall be used without extra charge
- Fuel and Driver who will also serve as the tour facilitator
- Loboc/Loay River Cruise with 1 Buffet Lunch
What’s Not Included
- Hotel Accommodation
- Other Meals on your own account
What to bring
- Camera / Cellphone
- Php Cash
Prohibitions & Limitations
- This Tour is Not Available on April 7, 2023 (Good Friday)
- Suspended Tour due to Bad Weather is Non-Refundable
- Used Vehicle is Non-Refundable
Q: Can I join this tour even if I don’t know how to swim?
A: Yes, you can still join. You’ll be wearing life jacket
Q: Can I bring my luggage during the tour?
A: Yes, you can. As long as there’s enough space inside the vehicle
Q: Are there lockers at the Canyoneering area?
A: Yes, we have lockers at our Canyoneering station in Badian
Q: Can I use my drone when Canyoneering?
A: Yes, you can use it as long as you have a waterproof container
Q: Can I use my cellphone when Canyoneering?
A: Yes, you can use it. Just put it in a waterproof pouch/case
Q: Can I skip the jumps?
A: Yes, you can skip the high jumps. But, there is 1 mandatory jump which is less than 1 meter high.
Q: How many Canyoneering Tour Guides will be assigned for us?
A: The ratio is One (1) Canyoneering Tour Guide for maximum of 4 people. Example: 1 guide for 1-4 people, 2 guides for 5-8 people, 3 guides for 9-12 people, 4 guides for 13-16 people. You can hire additional guide for P800 per guide which includes the guide’s pay, transportation, gears, and meal.