Badian Canyoneering Adventure to Kawasan Falls Shared Tour from Cebu City
Join in a 3 to 4 hours Full Course Canyoneering Adventure with 7 major jumps, and rope-swing!
👫 Shared Tour ⬇️ Minimum of 3 Persons No Hotel Pickup and Drop off
Price: Php 3,800 per person
- Join in a heart-pumping Canyoneering Adventure from Canla-ob River in Alegria to Kabukalan Spring and Kawasan Falls in Badian
- Hike, swim, water-slide, swing, and jump off cliffs and waterfalls ranging from 1 meter to 11 meters high
- Swim into the turquoise clear water of Kawasan Falls, a multi-layered waterfalls emanating from Kabukalan Spring
Our driver will pick you up from your chosen meetup location in the morning. You’ll be given time to buy breakfast at any drive-thru restaurant on your way to Badian.
Upon arrival at the canyoneering station, you’ll be provided with safety gears and tour guide before heading to the starting point. You may ride the optional 1 kilometer zipline to shorten the hike from the entrance to the jump off point for 10 minutes instead of 30 minutes. Hike, swim, slide, swing, and jump-off cliffs and waterfalls ranging from 1 meter to 11 meters high. Don’t worry, the required jump is only 1 meter high and the rest are optional. The tour culminates at Kawasan Falls, a multi-layered waterfalls emanating from Kabukalan Spring, famous for its turquoise clear waters.
At the end of the tour, you’ll be provided with a sumptuous meal (if you added it on the package) before heading back to your hotel.
05:00 AM – Meetup at McDonald’s – Hi-Way, M.L. Quezon National Highway, Lapu-Lapu City
05:45 AM – Meetup at McDonald’s – Osmeña Blvd, Arlington Pond St, Cebu City
08:00 AM – Register, Gear up, then proceed to starting point
08:30 AM – CANYONEERING (3 to 4 hours)
11:30 AM – KABUKALAN SPRING (10m cliff-jump + rope swing)
12:00 PM – KAWASAN FALLS level 2 (rope swing)
12:30 AM – KAWASAN FALLS level 1
01:00 PM – Lunch (on your own account / add-on)
01:30 PM – Change clothes. Travel back to Cebu City / Lapu-Lapu City
04:30 PM – Estimated arrival in Cebu City / Lapu-Lapu City
This schedule is just an estimate and is subject to change depending on your pacing, traffic, weather conditions, and other factors on your tour date.
Please be ready at least 5 minutes prior to the scheduled meetup time. The driver will leave after waiting for 15 minutes and No Refund shall be issued to “No Show” participants.
Terms and Conditions
- A minimum number of 3 participants is required to run the tour.
- ₱1,000 per person deposit is required
- We reserve the right to alter the booking if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
- If the minimum number of participants is not reached, you have the option to reschedule to a different date, or cancel your reservation and receive a refund.
- You will be contacted through email at least 1 day before the tour date.
- Bank-initiated transaction and/or processing fees for refunding purchases settled through bank deposit, online bank transfer, e-wallets, and other similar forms of online fund transfers shall be covered by the customer. The net refundable amount will be disclosed to the customer prior to being remitted, and will automatically reflect on the customer’s account within the next 2-10 business days.
Things to Note
Joiners or Shared Tour is basically a coordinated group of people who share the same goal of traveling to a specific place — typically strangers in one group. Each joiner pays the price of the tour, and shows up at the specified meeting place and time.
Since this is a tour made up of strangers alike, you should at least attempt to socialize well and get along with the other joiners. For sure, most of them are unfamiliar with you as well so you’re not the only one adjusting to the new crowd. Remember that some of life’s exceptional moments are best shared with others!
Further, it is suggested that you conduct your own research with regard to the planned itinerary so you won’t be completely clueless when traveling since it is a tour that is coordinated by other people and made up of strangers.
Apart from these things, you should always remember to take good care of your things whenever and wherever you are. You don’t want to have a memory of your lost stuff overshadowing the good ones.
- Joiners / Shared Tour
- All Entrance and Government Fees
- Shared Transportation to and from hotel/resort
- SEDAN (max 3 passengers) – Toyota Vios / Nissan Almera or similar cars
- MPV (max 6 passengers) – Toyota Innova or similar cars
- VAN (max 12-14 passengers) – Toyota Grandia/Commuter/Tourer / Nissan NV350 or similar cars
- If a small car is not available, a bigger car shall be used without extra charge
- Canyoneering to Kawasan Falls
- Motorbike/Shuttle ride from canyoneering station to the starting point
- Trained and Accredited Canyoneering Guide’s Pay, Free Meal and Transportation
- Helmet & Life Vest
- Shoes (available sizes: 35-45 EU)
What’s Not Included
- Hotel Accommodation
- Meals not mentioned. There are restaurants onsite or on your way.
What to bring
- Any Swimwear – swimsuit, shorts, rash guard, etc.
- Canyoneering Footwear – any non-slip footwear
- Flip-Flops are not allowed
- Sneakers, Running Shoes, Thick Aqua Shoes and Trekking Sandals are ideal. We can provide if you don’t have
- Towel and Clothes to change
- Waterproof Camera / Cellphone in a waterproof pouch
- This Tour is Not Available on March 29, 2024 (Good Friday), and every 3rd Wednesday of the month for cleanup
- Participants must be at least 4 years old, at least 3 feet tall, physically and medically fit.
- This is not recommended to anyone with impaired physical mobility, medical condition such as high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.
- Child must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Suspended Canyoneering due to Bad Weather is Refundable – P2,000 per person
- Used Vehicle is Non-Refundable
- No refund shall be issued to “cancelled or no show” participants