Whale Shark + Tumalog Falls + Sumilon Sandbar + Canyoneering to Kawasan Falls
✅Private Tour ✅English ✅1 Day ✅Hotel Pickup
- Swim with the Whale Sharks in Oslob, the gentle giants of the sea
- Cool down in the refreshingly cool water of Tumalog Falls in Oslob
- Visit Sumilon Island for its crystal clear waters and pristine white sandbar
- Experience the heart-pumping Canyoneering Adventure in Badian
- Hike, swim, water-slide, swing, and jump off cliffs and waterfalls ranging from 1 meter to 11 meters high
- Swim into the turquoise clear water of Kawasan Falls in Badian, a multi-layered waterfalls emanating from Kabukalan Spring
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel early in the morning then take you to Oslob. Upon arrival at the briefing area, you are required to register and listen to the briefing. Once your “queue number” is called, you’ll be given your life vest and goggles. Then, ride a boat to the interaction area and swim with the whale sharks for 30 minutes. After that, you’ll be given time to eat breakfast at your preferred restaurant in the area. Next, we’ll take you to Tumalog Falls to cool down. Then, we’ll take you to Sumilon Island by an outrigger boat. The sandbar changes shapes and shift locations around the island, depending on the season, and it appears during low tide.
Upon arrival at the canyoneering station, you’ll be provided with safety gears and tour guide before heading to the starting point. You may ride the optional 1 kilometer zipline to shorten the hike from the entrance to the jump off point for 10 minutes instead of 30 minutes. Hike, swim, slide, swing, and jump-off cliffs and waterfalls ranging from 1 meter to 11 meters high. Don’t worry, the required jump is only 1 meter high and the rest are optional. The tour culminates at Kawasan Falls, a multi-layered waterfalls emanating from Kabukalan Spring, famous for its turquoise clear waters.
At the end of the tour, you’ll be provided with a sumptuous meal before heading back to your hotel.
- Private Tour
- All Entrance and Government Fees
- Exclusive Airconditioned Transportation to and from hotel/resort
- SEDAN (max 3 passengers) – Toyota Vios / Nissan Almera or similar cars
- MPV (max 6 passengers) – Toyota Innova or similar cars
- VAN (max 12-14 passengers) – Toyota Grandia/Commuter/Tourer / Nissan NV350 or similar cars
- If a small car is not available, a bigger car shall be used without extra charge
- Whale Sharks (Snorkeling)
- Swimming / Snorkeling Fee
- Boat Ride, Life Vest, Goggles
- Local Tour Facilitator
- Boatman as Guide
- Tumalog Falls Round Trip Motorbike Ride
- Sumilon Island Sandbar Boat Ride and Life Vest
- Canyoneering to Kawasan Falls
- Motorbike/Shuttle ride from canyoneering station to the starting point
- Trained and Accredited Canyoneering Guide
- Helmet & Life Vest
- Shoes (available sizes: 35-45 EU)
- Recovery Meal after the tour
What’s Not Included
- Hotel Accommodation
- Meals on your own account. There are restaurants onsite or on your way.
What to bring
- Any Swimwear – swimsuit, shorts, rash guard, etc.
- Canyoneering Footwear – any non-slip footwear
- Flip-Flops are not allowed
- Sneakers, Running Shoes, Thick Aqua Shoes and Trekking Sandals are ideal. We can provide if you don’t have.
- Towel and Clothes to change
- Waterproof Camera / Cellphone in a waterproof pouch
Optional Add-on (pay onsite)
- Scuba Diving with the Whale Sharks
- P2,000 / person (Filipino)
- P2,500 / person (foreigner)
- Waterproof Camera Rental – P550 (for Whale Sharks)
- Zipline to Canyoneering (1km long for 1 minute) – P600 / person (starting July 2022)
Prohibitions & Limitations
- This Tour is Not Available on April 7, 2023 (Good Friday), and every 3rd Wednesday of the month (Tumalog Falls will be and Sumilon Sandbar closed for cleanup)
- Participants must be at least 6 years old, physically and medically fit.
- This is not recommended to anyone with impaired physical mobility, medical condition such as high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.
- Child 6 to 14 years old must present a copy of their ID or any document showing their date of birth
- Child must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- 6 years old and above – Same Price as Adult (Can join the Canyoneering)
- 3 to 5 years old – Less Php1,000 per person (Cannot join the Canyoneering. Go to Matutinao Beach and Tubod Spring together with a parent/guardian and guide)
- Below 3 years old – Free of Charge (Not included in the headcount)
- No Sighting of the Whale Sharks is non-refundable
- Suspended Canyoneering due to Bad Weather is Refundable
- Used Vehicle is Non-Refundable
Q: Can I join this tour even if I don’t know how to swim?
A: Yes, you can still join. You’ll be wearing life jacket
Q: Can I bring my luggage during the tour?
A: Yes, you can. As long as there’s enough space inside the vehicle
Q: Are there lockers at the Whale Sharks area?
A: There are no lockers
Q: Is the boat for the Whale Sharks exclusive for us?
A: The boat will be shared with other tourists
Q: How long can I swim with the Whale Sharks?
A: You’ll be given 30 minutes starting from the interaction area
Q: How long can I Scuba Dive with the Whale Sharks?
A: You have maximum of 1 hour or until you consumed the air in the tank
Q: If I rent a camera for the Whale Sharks, can I use it for Canyoneering too?
A: You can only use it for the Whale Sharks
Q: How can we get the videos and photos?
A: They’ll use an OTG adapter to transfer it to your cellphone. Make sure you have enough memory space
Q: How long is the motorbike ride to Tumalog Falls?
A: It’s less than 2 minutes ride from the entrance to the base of the waterfalls
Q: Do I really need to ride a motorbike to Tumalog Falls?
A: It’s optional, you may walk if you don’t want to ride a motorbike
Q: What’s the difference between Sumilon Island Sand Bar Tour and Sumilon Island Day Tour?
A: Sumilon Island Sand Bar Tour is limited to the public sandbar and marine sanctuary only. Food and drinks are not included but, you can buy and eat at the mainland. Sumilon Island Day Tour allows you to visit the private Bluewater Sumilon Island Resort, which includes buffet lunch and drinks, use of Pulo swimming pool, private beach & access to Sand Bar.
Q: Is Sumilon Island Sand Bar always visible?
A: The sandbar changes shapes and shift locations around the island, depending on the season, and it appears during low tide. It’s underwater during high tide.
Q: Are there lockers at the Canyoneering area?
A: Yes, we have lockers at our Canyoneering station in Badian
Q: Can I use my drone when Canyoneering?
A: Yes, you can use it as long as you have a waterproof container
Q: Can I use my cellphone when Canyoneering?
A: Yes, you can use it. Just put it in a waterproof pouch/case
Q: Can I skip the jumps?
A: Yes, you can skip the high jumps. But, there is 1 mandatory jump which is less than 1 meter high.
Q: How many Canyoneering Tour Guides will be assigned for us?
A: The ratio is One (1) Canyoneering Tour Guide for maximum of 4 people. Example: 1 guide for 1-4 people, 2 guides for 5-8 people, 3 guides for 9-12 people, 4 guides for 13-16 people. You can hire additional guide for P800 per guide which includes the guide’s pay, transportation, gears, and meal.
Oslob Day Tour
- Book now
There are no reviews yet.