Whale Shark + Sumilon Sandbar + Sardines and Sea Turtles Snorkeling
✅Private Tour ✅English ✅1 Day ✅Hotel Pickup
- Swim with the Whale Sharks in Oslob, the gentle giants of the sea
- Visit Sumilon Island for its crystal clear waters and pristine white sandbar
- Snorkel with the Sardine Run and Sea Turtles in Moalboal
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel early in the morning then take you to Oslob. Upon arrival at the briefing area, you are required to register and listen to the briefing. Once your “queue number” is called, you’ll be given your life vest and goggles. Then, ride a boat to the interaction area and swim with the whale sharks for 30 minutes. After that, you’ll be given time to eat breakfast at your preferred restaurant in the area. Then, we’ll take you to Sumilon Island by an outrigger boat. The sandbar changes shapes and shift locations around the island, depending on the season, and it appears during low tide. Next, you’ll travel to Badian for at least one and a half hours to eat lunch before going to Moalboal to swim with the Sardine Run and Green Sea Turtles.
- Private Tour
- All Entrance and Government Fees
- Exclusive Airconditioned Transportation to and from hotel/resort
- SEDAN (max 3 passengers) – Toyota Vios / Nissan Almera or similar cars
- MPV (max 6 passengers) – Toyota Innova or similar cars
- VAN (max 12-14 passengers) – Toyota Grandia/Commuter/Tourer / Nissan NV350 or similar cars
- If a small car is not available, a bigger car shall be used without extra charge
- Whale Sharks (Snorkeling)
- Swimming / Snorkeling Fee
- Boat Ride, Life Vest, Goggles
- Local Tour Facilitator
- Boatman as Guide
- Sumilon Island Sandbar Boat Ride and Life Vest
- Set Lunch in Badian
- Sardine Run and Sea Turtles Snorkeling Goggles, Life Jacket, Life Buoy, and Guide
What’s Not Included
- Hotel Accommodation
- Meals on your own account. There are restaurants onsite or on your way.
What to bring
- Any Swimwear – swimsuit, shorts, rash guard, etc.
- Towel and Clothes to change
- Waterproof Camera / Cellphone in a waterproof pouch
Optional Add-on (pay onsite)
- Scuba Diving with the Whale Sharks
- ₱2,000 / person (Filipino)
- ₱2,500 / person (foreigner)
- Waterproof Camera Rental – ₱550 (for Whale Sharks)
- Scuba Diving with the Sardine Run
- ₱1,500 / person (Licensed)
- ₱2,000 / person (Non-Licensed)
- Pescador Island Hopping (Moalboal Tourism Boat Rental Rates)
- ₱2,500 (1-6 persons)
- ₱3,000 (7-9 persons)
- ₱3,500 (10-12 persons)
- ₱4,000 (13-15 persons)
- ₱5,000 (16-18 persons)
Prohibitions & Limitations
- This Tour is Not Available on April 7, 2023 (Good Friday), and every 3rd Wednesday of the month (Sumilon Sandbar will be closed for cleanup)
- 4 years old and above – Same Price as Adult
- 3 years old – Less ₱300 each
- Below 3 years old – Free of Charge (Not included in the headcount)
- No Sighting of the Whale Sharks / Sardines / Sea Turtles is non-refundable
- Used Vehicle is Non-Refundable
Q: Can I join this tour even if I don’t know how to swim?
A: Yes, you can still join. You’ll be wearing life jacket
Q: Can I bring my luggage during the tour?
A: Yes, you can. As long as there’s enough space inside the vehicle
Q: Are there lockers at the Whale Sharks area?
A: There are no lockers
Q: Is the boat for the Whale Sharks exclusive for us?
A: The boat will be shared with other tourists
Q: How long can I swim with the Whale Sharks?
A: You’ll be given 30 minutes starting from the interaction area
Q: How long can I Scuba Dive with the Whale Sharks?
A: You have maximum of 1 hour or until you consumed the air in the tank
Q: If I rent a camera for the Whale Sharks, can I use it for Canyoneering too?
A: You can only use it for the Whale Sharks
Q: How can we get the videos and photos?
A: They’ll use an OTG adapter to transfer it to your cellphone. Make sure you have enough memory space
Q: Are there lockers at the Canyoneering area?
A: Yes, we have lockers at our Canyoneering station in Badian
Q: Can I use my drone when Canyoneering?
A: Yes, you can use it as long as you have a waterproof container
Q: Can I use my cellphone when Canyoneering?
A: Yes, you can use it. Just put it in a waterproof pouch/case
Q: Can I skip the jumps?
A: Yes, you can skip the high jumps. But, there is 1 mandatory jump which is less than 1 meter high.