Whale Shark + Kawasan Falls + Lambug Beach + Sardines and Sea Turtles Snorkeling Day Tour
Join a full day Oslob, Badian, and Moalboal Tour
Private Tour English Hotel Pickup & Drop off 48 hrs. Free Cancellation
- Swim with the Whale Sharks in Oslob, the gentle giants of the sea.
- Swim into the turquoise clear water of Kawasan Falls, a multi-layered waterfalls emanating from Kabukalan Spring.
- Visit Lambug Beach in Badian
- Snorkel with the Sardine Run and Sea Turtles in Moalboal
The driver will pick you up from your hotel early in the morning then take you to Oslob. Upon arrival at the briefing area, you are required to register and listen to the briefing. Once your “queue number” is called, you’ll be provided with life vest and goggles. Then, ride a boat to the interaction area and swim with the Whale Sharks for 30 minutes. After that, you’ll be given time to eat breakfast at your preferred restaurant in the area. Then, we’ll take you to Badian to swim into the turquoise clear water of Kawasan Falls.
You’ll be provided with a sumptuous meal before going Moalboal to snorkel with the Sardine Run and Sea Turtles. At the end of the tour, we’ll take you back to your hotel.
- Private Tour
- All Entrance and Government Fees
- Exclusive Airconditioned Transportation to and from hotel, resort, condominium, residence, airport, seaport
- SEDAN (max 3 passengers) – Toyota Vios / Nissan Almera or similar cars
- MPV (max 6 passengers) – Toyota Innova or similar cars
- VAN (max 12-14 passengers) – Toyota Grandia/Commuter/Tourer / Nissan NV350 or similar cars
- If a small car is not available, a bigger car shall be used without extra charge
- Swimming with the Whale Sharks
- Swimming Fee
- Boat Ride, Life Vest, Goggles
- Local Tour Facilitator
- Boatman as Guide
- Kawasan Falls Life Vest and Local Guide
- Lambug Beach
- Sardine Run and Sea Turtles Snorkeling Goggles, Life Jacket, Life Buoy, and Guide
What’s Not Included
- Hotel Accommodation
- Other Meals not mentioned in the inclusions. There are restaurants onsite or on your way.
- Gratuities (Giving a TIP is viewed as a sign of goodwill, especially if that person gave you excellent service)
What to bring
- Any Swimwear – swimsuit, shorts, rash guard, etc.
- Towel and Clothes to change
- Waterproof Camera / Cellphone in a waterproof pouch
- Scuba Diving with the Whale Sharks – ₱2,000 per person
- Waterproof Camera Rental – ₱550 (for Whale Sharks)
- Waterproof Camera Rental – ₱500 (for Sardines and Sea Turtles)
- This Tour is Not Available on March 29, 2024 (Good Friday), and every 3rd Wednesday of the month for cleanup
- 4 years old and above – Same Price as Adult
- 3 years old – Less ₱300 each
- Below 3 years old – Free of Charge (Not included in the headcount)
- ₱500 Whale Sharks Swimming Fee is non-refundable once an Official Receipt has been issued
- No Sighting of the Whale Sharks is non-refundable
- Used Vehicle is Non-Refundable
Q: Can I join this tour even if I don’t know how to swim?
A: Yes, you can still join. You’ll be wearing life jacket
Q: Can I bring my luggage during the tour?
A: Yes, you can. As long as there’s enough space inside the vehicle
Q: Are there lockers at the Whale Sharks area?
A: There are no lockers
Q: Is the boat for the Whale Sharks exclusive for us?
A: The boat will be shared with other tourists
Q: How long can I swim with the Whale Sharks?
A: You’ll be given 30 minutes starting from the interaction area
Q: How long can I Scuba Dive with the Whale Sharks?
A: You have maximum of 1 hour or until you consumed the air in the tank
Q: If I rent a camera for the Whale Sharks, can I use it for Canyoneering too?
A: You can only use it for the Whale Sharks
Q: How can we get the videos and photos?
A: They’ll use an OTG adapter to transfer it to your cellphone. Make sure you have enough memory space.
Q: Are there lockers at the Canyoneering area?
A: Yes, we have lockers at our Canyoneering station in Badian
Q: Can I use my drone when Canyoneering?
A: Yes, you can use it as long as you have a waterproof container
Q: Can I use my cellphone when Canyoneering?
A: Yes, you can use it. Just put it in a waterproof pouch/case
Q: Can I skip the jumps?
A: Yes, you can skip the high jumps. But, there is 1 mandatory jump which is less than 1 meter high.
Q: How many Canyoneering Tour Guides will be assigned for us?
A: The ratio is One (1) Canyoneering Tour Guide for maximum of 4 people. Example: 1 guide for 1-4 people, 2 guides for 5-8 people, 3 guides for 9-12 people, 4 guides for 13-16 people. You can hire additional guide for P800 per guide which includes the guide’s pay, transportation, gears, and meal.