Whale Shark + Canyoneering to Kawasan Falls Shared Tour
✅ Shared Tour ✅ Min 4 Persons ✅ Max 14 Persons ✅ English
- Join in a Shared Whale Shark + Canyoneering to Kawasan Falls Day Tour
- Swim with the Whale Sharks in Oslob, the gentle giants of the sea
- Experience the heart-pumping Canyoneering Adventure in Badian
- Hike, swim, water-slide, swing, and jump off cliffs and waterfalls ranging from 1 meter to 11 meters high
- Swim into the turquoise clear water of Kawasan Falls, a multi-layered waterfalls emanating from Kabukalan Spring
Our driver will pick you up from your chosen meetup location early in the morning then take you to Oslob. Upon arrival at the briefing area, you are required to register and listen to the briefing. Once your “queue number” is called, you’ll be given your life vest and goggles. Then, ride a boat to the interaction area and swim with the whale sharks for 30 minutes. After that, you’ll be given time to eat breakfast at your preferred restaurant in the area. Then, you’ll travel to Badian for at least one and a half hours for your next activity.
Upon arrival at the canyoneering station, you’ll be provided with safety gears and tour guide before heading to the starting point. You may ride the optional 1 kilometer zipline to shorten the hike from the entrance to the jump off point for 10 minutes instead of 30 minutes. Hike, swim, slide, swing, and jump-off cliffs and waterfalls ranging from 1 meter to 11 meters high. Don’t worry, the required jump is only 1 meter high and the rest are optional. The tour culminates at Kawasan Falls, a multi-layered waterfalls emanating from Kabukalan Spring, famous for its turquoise clear waters.
At the end of the tour, you’ll be provided with a sumptuous meal before heading back to your hotel.
- Joiners Group Tour
- All Entrance and Government Fees
- Shared Airconditioned Transportation to and from hotel/resort
- SEDAN (max 3 passengers) – Toyota Vios / Nissan Almera or similar cars
- MPV (max 6 passengers) – Toyota Innova or similar cars
- VAN (max 12-14 passengers) – Toyota Grandia/Commuter/Tourer / Nissan NV350 or similar cars
- If a small car is not available, a bigger car shall be used without extra charge
- Whale Sharks (Snorkeling)
- Swimming / Snorkeling Fee
- Boat Ride, Life Vest, Goggles
- Local Tour Facilitator
- Boatman as Guide
- Canyoneering to Kawasan Falls
- Drop off ride from canyoneering station to the starting point
- Trained and Accredited Canyoneering Guide
- Helmet & Life Vest
- Shoes (available sizes: 35-45 EU)
- Recovery Meal after the tour
What’s Not Included
- Hotel Accommodation
- Meals on your own account. There are restaurants onsite or on your way.
What to bring
- Any Swimwear – swimsuit, shorts, rash guard, etc.
- Canyoneering Footwear – any non-slip footwear
- Flip-Flops are not allowed
- Sneakers, Running Shoes, Thick Aqua Shoes and Trekking Sandals are ideal. We can provide if you don’t have
- Towel and Clothes to change
- Waterproof Camera / Cellphone in a waterproof pouch
Optional Add-on (pay onsite)
- Scuba Diving with the Whale Sharks
- ₱2,000 / person (Filipino)
- ₱2,500 / person (foreigner)
- Waterproof Camera Rental – ₱550 (for Whale Sharks)
- Zipline to Canyoneering (1 km long in 1 minute) – ₱600 / person (starting July 2022)
Prohibitions & Limitations
- This Tour is Not Available on April 7, 2023 (Good Friday)
- Participants must be at least 6 years old, physically and medically fit.
- This is not recommended to anyone with impaired physical mobility, medical condition such as high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.
- 6 to 14 years old kids must present a copy of their ID or any document showing their date of birth, and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Parents or guardians must hire a personal guide for each kid age 6 to 10 years old. ₱800 per guide which includes the guide’s pay, transportation, gears, and meal. You have to indicate this in the “Order notes” field under the “Additional Information” section upon Booking Checkout.
- We reserve the right to alter the booking if the minimum number of participants isn’t reached.
- A minimum number of 3 persons is required to run the tour.
- If the minimum number of participants is not reached, you have the option to reschedule to a different date or receive a full refund.
- You will be contacted through email at least 2 days before your scheduled tour.
- No Sighting of the Whale Sharks is Non-Refundable
- Canyoneering Fee is Refundable if Suspended due to Bad Weather
- Used Vehicle is Non-Refundable
- No refund shall be issued to “cancelled or no show” participants
Q: Can I include pickup and return transfer at my hotel?
A: Hotel pickup is not included in this shared tour. The driver will pick you up at McDonalds.
Q: What’s the minimum age requirement to join this tour?
A: The minimum age is 6 years old
Q: Can I join this tour even if I don’t know how to swim?
A: Yes, you can still join. You’ll be wearing life jacket
Q: Can I bring my luggage during the tour?
A: Yes, you can. As long as there’s enough space inside the vehicle
Q: Are there lockers at the Whale Sharks area?
A: There are no lockers
Q: Is the boat for the Whale Sharks exclusive for us?
A: The boat will be shared with other tourists
Q: How long can I swim with the Whale Sharks?
A: You’ll be given 30 minutes starting from the interaction area
Q: How long can I Scuba Dive with the Whale Sharks?
A: You have maximum of 1 hour or until you consumed the air in the tank
Q: If I rent a camera for the Whale Sharks, can I use it for Canyoneering too?
A: You can only use it for the Whale Sharks
Q: How can we get the videos and photos?
A: They’ll use an OTG adapter to transfer it to your cellphone. Make sure you have enough memory space.
Q: Are there lockers at the Canyoneering area?
A: Yes, we have lockers at our Canyoneering station in Badian
Q: Can I use my drone when Canyoneering?
A: Yes, you can use it as long as you have a waterproof container
Q: Can I use my cellphone when Canyoneering?
A: Yes, you can use it. Just put it in a waterproof pouch/case
Q: Can I skip the jumps?
A: Yes, you can skip the high jumps. But, there is 1 mandatory jump which is less than 1 meter high
Q: How many Canyoneering Tour Guides will be assigned for us?
A: The ratio is One (1) Canyoneering Tour Guide for maximum of 4 people. Example: 1 guide for 1-4 people, 2 guides for 5-8 people, 3 guides for 9-12 people, 4 guides for 13-16 people. You can hire additional guide for P800 per guide which includes the guide’s pay, transportation, gears, and meal.