Sardines and Sea Turtles Snorkeling + Kabutongan Canyoneering
✅Private Tour ✅English ✅1 Day ✅Hotel Pickup
- Swim with the Sardines and Sea Turtles in Moalboal
- Join a heart-pumping Kabutongan Canyoneering Adventure in Malabuyoc.
- This 2-3 hours upstream and downstream canyoneering course involves trekking, swimming, water-sliding, and jumping-off cliffs and waterfalls.
- Kabutongan Falls is a four-level waterfalls that’s seemingly created for those who love an adrenaline-pumping adventure.
- It is considered to be one of the most hidden waterfall systems within the island of Cebu.
- The main waterfall builds up on a lovely turquoise pool enclosed in giant stone walls covered with plants where you will find a hidden cave behind the waterfall.
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in the morning. Upon arrival in Moalboal, you’ll be provided with life vest, goggles, and guide with life buoy. You don’t need a boat to get a chance to swim with the Sardine Run and Sea Turtles. The sardine run is a large group of fish sticking together for protection against larger prey. After that, you’ll be given time to eat breakfast at your preferred restaurant in the area. Then, we’ll take you to Malabuyoc for your next exciting and adrenaline-pumping activity – the Kabutongan Canyoneering Adventure.
Upon arrival at the canyoneering station, you’ll be provided with safety gears and tour guide before heading to the starting point. Trek, swim, slide, and jump-off cliffs and waterfalls. Don’t worry, all jumps of Kabutongan Canyoneering Adventure are optional. At the end of the tour, you’ll be provided with a sumptuous meal before heading back to your hotel.
- Private Tour
- All Entrance and Government Fees
- Exclusive Airconditioned Transportation to and from hotel/resort
- SEDAN (max 3 passengers) – Toyota Vios / Nissan Almera or similar cars
- MPV (max 6 passengers) – Toyota Innova or similar cars
- VAN (max 12-14 passengers) – Toyota Grandia/Commuter/Tourer / Nissan NV350 or similar cars
- If a small car is not available, a bigger car shall be used without extra charge
- Sardines and Sea Turtles Goggles with Snorkel, Life Jacket, Life Buoy, and Guide
- Kabutongan Canyoneering Adventure
- Motorbike/Shuttle ride from canyoneering station to the starting point
- Trained and Accredited Canyoneering Guide
- Helmet & Life Vest
- Shoes (available sizes: 35-45 EU)
- Complimentary Meal after the tour
What’s Not Included
- Hotel Accommodation
- Meals on your own account. There are restaurants onsite or on your way.
- Gratuities (Giving a TIP is viewed as a sign of goodwill, especially if that person gave you excellent service)
What to bring
- Any Swimwear – swimsuit, shorts, rash guard, etc.
- Canyoneering Footwear – any non-slip footwear
- Flip-Flops are not allowed
- Sneakers, Running Shoes, Thick Aqua Shoes and Trekking Sandals are ideal. We can provide if you don’t have.
- Towel and Clothes to change
- Waterproof Camera / Cellphone in a waterproof pouch
Optional Add-on (pay onsite)
- Waterproof Camera Rental – ₱500 (for Sardines and Sea Turtles)
- Scuba Diving with the Sardine Run
- ₱1,500 / person (Licensed)
- ₱2,000 / person (Non-Licensed)
- Pescador Island Hopping (Moalboal Tourism Boat Rental Rates)
- ₱2,500 (1-6 persons)
- ₱3,000 (7-9 persons)
- ₱3,500 (10-12 persons)
- ₱4,000 (13-15 persons)
- ₱5,000 (16-18 persons)
Prohibitions & Limitations
- This Tour is Not Available on April 7, 2023 (Good Friday)
- Participants must be at least 6 years old, physically and medically fit.
- This is not recommended to anyone with impaired physical mobility, medical condition such as high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.
- 5 to 14 years old kids must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Parents or guardians must hire a personal guide for each kid age 5 to 10 years old. ₱600 per guide which includes the guide’s pay, transportation, and meal.
- 5 years old and above – Same Price as Adult (Can join the Canyoneering)
- 3 to 5 years old – Less ₱800 per person (Cannot join the Canyoneering. Shall wait at Kabutongan Resort together with a parent/guardian and guide)
- Below 3 years old – Free of Charge (Not included in the headcount)
- No Sighting of the Sardines / Sea Turtles is non-refundable
- Suspended Canyoneering due to Bad Weather is Refundable – ₱800 per person
- Used Vehicle is Non-Refundable
Q: Can I join this tour even if I don’t know how to swim?
A: Yes, you can still join. You’ll be wearing life jacket
Q: Can I bring my luggage during the tour?
A: Yes, you can. As long as there’s enough space inside the vehicle
Q: Are there lockers at the Whale Sharks area?
A: There are no lockers
Q: Is the boat for the Whale Sharks exclusive for us?
A: The boat will be shared with other tourists
Q: How long can I swim with the Whale Sharks?
A: You’ll be given 30 minutes starting from the interaction area
Q: How long can I Scuba Dive with the Whale Sharks?
A: You have maximum of 1 hour or until you consumed the air in the tank
Q: If I rent a camera for the Whale Sharks, can I use it for Canyoneering too?
A: You can only use it for the Whale Sharks
Q: How can we get the videos and photos?
A: They’ll use an OTG adapter to transfer it to your cellphone. Make sure you have enough memory space
Q: Are there lockers at the Canyoneering area?
A: Yes, we have lockers at our Canyoneering station in Badian
Q: Can I use my drone when Canyoneering?
A: Yes, you can use it as long as you have a waterproof container
Q: Can I use my cellphone when Canyoneering?
A: Yes, you can use it. Just put it in a waterproof pouch/case
Q: Can I skip the jumps?
A: Yes, you can skip the high jumps. But, there is 1 mandatory jump which is less than 1 meter high.
Q: How many Canyoneering Tour Guides will be assigned for us?
A: The ratio is One (1) Canyoneering Tour Guide for maximum of 4 people. Example: 1 guide for 1-4 people, 2 guides for 5-8 people, 3 guides for 9-12 people, 4 guides for 13-16 people. You can hire additional guide for P800 per guide which includes the guide’s pay, transportation, gears, and meal.