Sardines and Sea Turtles Snorkeling Day Tour
✅Private Tour ✅English ✅1 Day ✅Hotel Pickup
- Snorkel with the Sardine Run and Sea Turtles in Moalboal
- Rent a boat for Pescador Island Hopping
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in the morning. Upon arrival in Moalboal, you’ll be provided with life vest, goggles, and guide with life buoy. You don’t need a boat to get a chance to swim with the Sardine Run and Sea Turtles. The sardine run is a large group of fish sticking together for protection against larger prey. You may opt to rent a boat from Moalboal Tourism Office for Pescador Island Hopping. After that, you’ll be given time to eat breakfast at your preferred restaurant in the area.
- Private Tour
- All Entrance and Government Fees
- Exclusive Airconditioned Transportation to and from hotel/resort
- Tricycle (2-5 passengers) or Jeepney (6-12 passengers) – available for transfers in Badian / Moalboal / Alegria only
- SEDAN (max 3 passengers) – Toyota Vios / Nissan Almera or similar cars
- MPV (max 6 passengers) – Toyota Innova or similar cars
- VAN (max 12-14 passengers) – Toyota Grandia/Commuter/Tourer / Nissan NV350 or similar cars
- If a small car is not available, a bigger car shall be used without extra charge
- Sardine Run and Sea Turtles Snorkeling Goggles, Life Jacket, Life Buoy, and Local Guide
What’s Not Included
- Hotel Accommodation
- Meals on your own account. There are restaurants onsite or on your way.
What to bring
- Any Swimwear – swimsuit, shorts, rash guard, etc.
- Towel and Clothes to change
- Waterproof Camera / Cellphone in a waterproof pouch
- Scuba Diving with the Sardine Run
- ₱1,500 / person (Licensed)
- ₱2,000 / person (Non-Licensed)
- Pescador Island Hopping (Moalboal Tourism boat rates)
- ₱2,500 (1-6 persons)
- ₱3,000 (7-9 persons)
- ₱3,500 (10-12 persons)
- ₱4,000 (13-15 persons)
- ₱5,000 (16-18 persons)
- Waterproof Camera Rental – ₱500 (For Snorkeling/Scuba Diving in Moalboal)
Prohibitions & Limitations
- This Tour is Not Available on April 7, 2023 (Good Friday)
- 3 years old and above – Same Price as Adult
- Below 3 years old – Free of Charge (Not included in the headcount)
- No Sighting of the Sardines / Sea Turtles is non-refundable
- Used Vehicle is Non-Refundable
Q: Can I join this tour even if I don’t know how to swim?
A: Yes, you can still join. You’ll be wearing life jacket
Q: Can I bring my luggage during the tour?
A: Yes, you can. As long as there’s enough space inside the vehicle
Q: Are there lockers at the Canyoneering area?
A: Yes, we have lockers at our Canyoneering station in Badian
Q: Can I use my drone when Canyoneering?
A: Yes, you can use it as long as you have a waterproof container
Q: Can I use my cellphone when Canyoneering?
A: Yes, you can use it. Just put it in a waterproof pouch/case
Q: Can I skip the jumps?
A: Yes, you can skip the high jumps. But, there is 1 mandatory jump which is less than 1 meter high.
Q: How many Canyoneering Tour Guides will be assigned for us?
A: The ratio is One (1) Canyoneering Tour Guide for maximum of 4 people. Example: 1 guide for 1-4 people, 2 guides for 5-8 people, 3 guides for 9-12 people, 4 guides for 13-16 people. You can hire additional guide for P800 per guide which includes the guide’s pay, transportation, gears, and meal.
Q: Do I need a boat to swim with the Sardines and Sea Turtles in Moalboal?
A: No, you don’t need a boat. They’re close to the seashore.
Q: Can I include Pescador Island Hopping in Moalboal?
A: Yes, you can include it on your own account if time permits
There are no reviews yet.