Kawasan Falls Day Tour
✅Private Tour ✅English ✅8 Hours ✅Hotel Pickup
Out of stock
- Swim into the turquoise clear water of Kawasan Falls, a multi-layered waterfalls emanating from Kabukalan Spring
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in the morning. You’ll be given time to buy breakfast at any drive-thru restaurant on your way to Badian. Upon arrival at the parking area, you have to walk for approximately 1.5 kilometers. You’ll also be provided with tour guide and life vest to swim into the turquoise clear water of Kawasan Falls.
At the end of the tour, you’ll be served with a sumptuous meal before heading back to your hotel.
- Private Tour
- All Entrance and Government Fees
- Exclusive Transportation to and from hotel/resort
- Tricycle (2-5 passengers) or Jeepney (6-12 passengers) – available for pickup in Badian / Moalboal / Alegria only
- SEDAN (max 3 passengers) – Toyota Vios / Nissan Almera or similar cars
- MPV (max 6 passengers) – Toyota Innova or similar cars
- VAN (max 12-14 passengers) – Toyota Grandia/Commuter/Tourer / Nissan NV350 or similar cars
- If a small car is not available, a bigger car shall be used without extra charge
- Kawasan Falls
- Accredited Guide
- Life Vest
- Complimentary Meal after the tour
What’s Not Included
- Hotel Accommodation
- Transportation to and from hotel/resort
- Meals not mentioned
What to bring
- Any Swimwear – swimsuit, shorts, rash guard, etc.
- Towel and Clothes to change
- Camera / Cellphone
- Php Cash
Prohibitions & Limitations
- This Tour is Not Available on March 29, 2024 (Good Friday), and every 3rd Wednesday of the month for river cleanup
- 6 years old and above – Same Price as Adult
- 3 to 5 years old – Less Php200 per person
- Below 3 years old – Free of Charge (Not included in the headcount)
- Suspended Canyoneering due to Bad Weather is Refundable
- Used Vehicle is Non-Refundable
Q: Can I join this tour even if I don’t know how to swim?
A: Yes, you can still join. You’ll be wearing life jacket
Q: Can I bring my luggage during the tour?
A: Yes, you can. As long as there’s enough space inside the vehicle
Q: Are there lockers at the Canyoneering area?
A: Yes, we have lockers at our Canyoneering station in Badian
Q: Can I use my drone?
A: Yes, you can use it even without a waterproof container
Q: Can I use my cellphone when Canyoneering?
A: Yes, you can use it even without a waterproof pouch/case
Q: Can I skip the jumps?
A: Yes, you can skip the high jumps. But, there is 1 mandatory jump which is less than 1 meter high.
Q: How many Canyoneering Tour Guides will be assigned for us?
A: The ratio is One (1) Canyoneering Tour Guide for maximum of 4 people. Example: 1 guide for 1-4 people, 2 guides for 5-8 people, 3 guides for 9-12 people, 4 guides for 13-16 people. You can hire additional guide for P800 per guide which includes the guide’s pay, transportation, gears, and meal.
Q: Can I do the Zipline after the tour?
A: No, you have to do it before the tour. The Zipline is located at the entrance going to the Full Course Canyoneering site. You need to hike back to the entrance or ride a motorbike on your expenses, and then go to Kabukalan Spring downstream to Kawasan Falls.