Badian Canyoneering Adventure to Kawasan Falls Tour for Flight Attendants
A 3 hours Full Course Canyoneering Adventure with 7 major jumps, and rope-swing!
This tour itinerary is suitable for Airline Crews with a flight after the tour
✅ Private Tour ✅ English ✅ 10 Hours ✅ Round Trip Hotel Transfer
- Experience the heart-pumping Canyoneering Adventure from Canla-ob River in Alegria to Kabukalan Spring and Kawasan Falls in Badian
- Hike, swim, water-slide, swing, and jump off cliffs and waterfalls ranging from 1 meter to 11 meters high
- Swim into the turquoise clear water of Kawasan Falls, a multi-layered waterfalls emanating from Kabukalan Spring
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in the morning. You’ll be given time to buy breakfast at any drive-thru restaurant on your way to Badian.
Upon arrival at the canyoneering station, you’ll be provided with safety gears and tour guide before heading to the starting point. Hike, swim, slide, swing, and jump-off cliffs and waterfalls ranging from 1 meter to 11 meters high. Don’t worry, the required jump is only 1 meter high and the rest are optional. The tour culminates at Kawasan Falls, a multi-layered waterfalls emanating from Kabukalan Spring, famous for its turquoise clear waters.
At the end of the tour, you will be given a packed meal to eat on the way back to your hotel.
- Private Tour
- All Entrance and Government Fees
- Exclusive Transportation to and from hotel/resort
- 1-3 passengers – SEDAN (Toyota Vios / Nissan Almera or similar cars)
- 4-6 passengers – MPV (Toyota Innova or similar cars)
- 7-12 passengers – VAN (Toyota Grandia/Commuter/Tourer / Nissan NV350 or similar cars)
- If a small car is not available, a bigger car shall be used without extra charge
- Canyoneering to Kawasan Falls
- Motorbike/Shuttle ride from canyoneering station to the starting point
- Trained and Accredited Canyoneering Guide
- Helmet & Life Vest
- Shoes (available sizes: 35-45 EU)
- Meal after the tour
What’s Not Included
- Hotel Accommodation
- Other meals on your own account. There are restaurants onsite or on your way.
What to bring
- Any Swimwear – swimsuit, shorts, rash guard, etc.
- Canyoneering Footwear – any non-slip footwear
- Flip-Flops are not allowed
- Sneakers, Running Shoes, Thick Aqua Shoes and Trekking Sandals are ideal. We can provide if you don’t have
- Towel and Clothes to change
- Waterproof Camera / Cellphone in a waterproof pouch
- Philippine Peso Cash
Prohibitions & Limitations
- This Tour is Not Available on April 7, 2023 (Good Friday)
- Participants must be physically and medically fit.
- This is not recommended to anyone with impaired physical mobility, medical condition such as high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.
- Canyoneering is Refundable if Suspended due to Bad Weather
- Used Vehicle is Non-Refundable
- No refund shall be issued to “cancelled or no show” participants
Q: Can I join this tour even if I don’t know how to swim?
A: Yes, you can still join. You’ll be wearing life jacket
Q: Can I bring my luggage during the tour?
A: Yes, you can. As long as there’s enough space inside the vehicle
Q: Are there lockers at the Canyoneering area?
A: Yes, we have lockers at our Canyoneering station in Badian
Q: Can I use my drone when Canyoneering?
A: Yes, you can use it as long as you have a waterproof container
Q: Can I use my cellphone when Canyoneering?
A: Yes, you can use it. Just put it in a waterproof pouch/case
Q: Can I skip the jumps?
A: Yes, you can skip the high jumps. But, there is 1 mandatory jump which is less than 1 meter high.
Q: How many Canyoneering Tour Guides will be assigned for us?
A: The ratio is One (1) Canyoneering Tour Guide for maximum of 4 people. Example: 1 guide for 1-4 people, 2 guides for 5-8 people, 3 guides for 9-12 people, 4 guides for 13-16 people. You can hire additional guide for P800 per guide which includes the guide’s pay, transportation, gears, and meal.
Q: Can I do the Zipline after the Canyoneering?
A: No, the Zipline starts at the entrance of the Canyoneering
3 Days Cebu South Tour
- Book now
There are no reviews yet.