Alegria Wonderfalls + Badian Canyoneering Adventure to Kawasan Falls Day Tour
A 5 to 6 hours Alegria and Badian Canyoneering Adventure to Kawasan Falls!
✅Private Tour ✅English ✅1 Day ✅Hotel Pickup
- Join a whole day Canyoneering Adventure in Alegria Wonderfalls starting from Cancalapi to Canla-ob River, and Badian Canyoneering Adventure starting from Canla-ob River to Kabukalan Spring and Kawasan Falls.
- This 6 to 7 hours activity involves trekking, swimming, water-sliding, rope-swinging, and jumping-off cliffs and waterfalls ranging from 1 meter (mandatory) to 11 meters high (optional).
- The tour ends at Kawasan Falls, which is famous for its beautiful turquoise clear water cascading through layers of waterfalls emanating from Kabukalan Spring.
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in the morning. You’ll be given time to buy breakfast at any drive-thru restaurant on your way to Badian/Alegria. Upon arrival at the canyoneering station, you’ll be provided with safety gears and tour guide before heading to the starting point of Cancalapi downstream to Canla-ob River in Alegria. Then, you’ll be served with a sumptuous lunch before continuing the activity.
Next, is the Canyoneering in Badian. Hike, swim, swing, and jump-off 10 meters high cliff. But, don’t worry it’s optional. The tour culminates at Kawasan Falls, a multi-layered waterfalls emanating from Kabukalan Spring, famous for its turquoise clear waters.
- Private Tour
- All Entrance and Government Fees
- Exclusive Transportation to and from hotel/resort
- Tricycle (2-5 passengers) or Jeepney (6-12 passengers) – available for transfers in Badian / Moalboal / Alegria only
- SEDAN (max 3 passengers) – Toyota Vios / Nissan Almera or similar cars
- MPV (max 6 passengers) – Toyota Innova or similar cars
- VAN (max 12-14 passengers) – Toyota Grandia/Commuter/Tourer / Nissan NV350 or similar cars
- If a small car is not available, a bigger car shall be used without extra charge
- Alegria Wonderfalls and Badian Canyoneering to Kawasan Falls
- Motorbike/Shuttle ride from canyoneering station to the starting point
- Trained and Accredited Canyoneering Guide
- Helmet & Life Vest
- Shoes (available sizes: 35-45 EU)
- Complimentary Lunch
What’s Not Included
- Hotel Accommodation
- Meals on your own account. There are restaurants onsite or on your way
What to bring
- Any Swimwear – swimsuit, shorts, rash guard, etc.
- Canyoneering Footwear – any non-slip footwear
- Flip-Flops are not allowed
- Sneakers, Running Shoes, Thick Aqua Shoes and Trekking Sandals are ideal. We can provide if you don’t have
- Towel and Clothes to change
- Waterproof Camera / Cellphone in a waterproof pouch
- Zipline to Canyoneering (1 km long in 1 minute) – ₱600 / person (starting July 2022)
Prohibitions & Limitations
- This Tour is Not Available on March 29, 2024 (Good Friday), and every 3rd Wednesday of the month for river cleanup
- Participants must be at least 6 years old, physically and medically fit.
- This is not recommended to anyone with impaired physical mobility, medical condition such as high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.
- 6 to 14 years old kids must present a copy of their ID or any document showing their date of birth, and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Parents or guardians must hire a personal guide for each kid age 6 to 10 years old. ₱800 per guide which includes the guide’s pay, transportation, gears, and meal. You have to indicate this in the “Order notes” field under the “Additional Information” section upon Booking Checkout.
- 6 years old and above – Same Price as Adult (Can join the Canyoneering)
- 3 to 5 years old – Less Php800 per person (Cannot join the Canyoneering. Go to Matutinao Beach and Tubod Spring together with a parent/guardian and guide)
- Below 3 years old – Free of Charge (Not included in the headcount)
- Suspended Canyoneering due to Bad Weather is Refundable
- Used Vehicle is Non-Refundable
Q: Can I join this tour even if I don’t know how to swim?
A: Yes, you can still join. You’ll be wearing life jacket
Q: Can I bring my luggage during the tour?
A: Yes, you can. As long as there’s enough space inside the vehicle
Q: Are there lockers at the Canyoneering area?
A: Yes, we have lockers at our Canyoneering station in Badian
Q: Can I use my drone when Canyoneering?
A: Yes, you can use it as long as you have a waterproof container
Q: Can I use my cellphone when Canyoneering?
A: Yes, you can use it. Just put it in a waterproof pouch/case
Q: Can I skip the jumps?
A: Yes, you can skip the high jumps. But, there is 1 mandatory jump which is less than 1 meter high.
Q: How many Canyoneering Tour Guides will be assigned for us?
A: The ratio is One (1) Canyoneering Tour Guide for maximum of 4 people. Example: 1 guide for 1-4 people, 2 guides for 5-8 people, 3 guides for 9-12 people, 4 guides for 13-16 people. You can hire additional guide for P800 per guide which includes the guide’s pay, transportation, gears, and meal.