2 Days Cebu South Chasing Waterfalls 2
Explore southern Cebu’s picturesque and epic waterfalls!
✅Private Tour ✅English ✅2 Days ✅Hotel Pickup
- Go Chasing Waterfalls! This trip is jam-packed with picturesque and epic waterfalls.
- Join a half day Kabutongan Canyoneering Adventure in Malabuyoc. This 2-3 hours upstream and downstream canyoneering course involves trekking, swimming, water-sliding, and jumping-off cliffs and waterfalls. Kabutongan Falls is a four-level waterfalls that’s seemingly created for those who love an adrenaline-pumping adventure. It is considered to be one of the most hidden waterfall systems within the island of Cebu. The main waterfall builds up on a lovely turquoise pool enclosed in giant stone walls covered with plants where you will find a hidden cave behind the waterfall.
- Inambakan Canyoneering Adventure in Ginatilan is known for having a five-layer waterfalls with a towering 100-feet tall main cascade coming from smaller drops atop named Tipolo, Butong, Kampael, and Bugnawan Falls.
- Immerse yourself in nature’s breathtaking landscape as you go on a day tour to Aguinid, Binalayan, and Dao Falls. This adventure also involves trekking, cliff-jumping, climbing ropes, and navigating your way through the cascading waterfalls.
- Private Tour
- All Entrance and Government Fees
- Exclusive Transportation to and from hotel/resort
- Motorbike (1-3 passengers) or Jeepney (4-12 passengers) – available for transfers in Badian / Moalboal / Alegria only
- SEDAN (max 3 passengers) – Toyota Vios / Nissan Almera or similar cars
- MPV (max 6 passengers) – Toyota Innova or similar cars
- VAN (max 12-14 passengers) – Toyota Grandia/Commuter/Tourer / Nissan NV350 or similar cars
- If a small car is not available, a bigger car shall be used without extra charge
- Kabutongan and Inambakan Canyoneering Adventures
- Motorbike/Shuttle ride from canyoneering station to the starting point
- Trained and Accredited Canyoneering Guide
- Helmet & Life Vest
- Shoes (available sizes: 35-45 EU)
- Complimentary Meal after the tour
- Aguinid, Binalayan, and Dao Falls
- Safety Gears
- Local Tour Guide
What’s Not Included
- Hotel Accommodation
- Meals on your own account. There are restaurants onsite or on your way.
What to bring
- Any Swimwear – swimsuit, shorts, rash guard, etc.
- Footwear – any non-slip footwear
- Flip-Flops are not allowed
- Sneakers, Running Shoes, Thick Aqua Shoes and Trekking Sandals are ideal. We can provide if you don’t have.
- Towel and Clothes to change
- Waterproof Camera / Cellphone in a waterproof pouch
Optional Add-on (pay onsite)
Prohibitions & Limitations
- Canyoneering will be closed on March 29, 2024 (Good Friday) and every 2nd Wednesday of the month for cleanup.
- Participants must be at least 6 years old, physically and medically fit.
- This is not recommended to anyone with impaired physical mobility, medical condition such as high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.
- 5 to 14 years old kids must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Parents or guardians must hire a personal guide for each kid age 6 to 10 years old. ₱600 per guide which includes the guide’s pay, transportation, and meal.
- 6 years old and above – Same Price as Adult (Can join the Canyoneering)
- 3 to 5 years old – Less ₱800 per person (Cannot join the Canyoneering. Shall wait at Inambakan Falls together with a parent/guardian and guide)
- Below 3 years old – Free of Charge (Not included in the headcount)
- Suspended Canyoneering due to Bad Weather is Refundable – ₱1,500 per person
- Used Vehicle is Non-Refundable
Q: Can I join this tour even if I don’t know how to swim?
A: Yes, you can still join. You’ll be wearing life jacket
Q: Can I bring my luggage during the tour?
A: Yes, you can. As long as there’s enough space inside the vehicle
Q: Are there lockers at the Canyoneering area?
A: Yes, we have lockers at our Canyoneering station in Badian
Q: Can I use my drone when Canyoneering?
A: Yes, you can use it as long as you have a waterproof container
Q: Can I use my cellphone when Canyoneering?
A: Yes, you can use it. Just put it in a waterproof pouch/case
Q: Can I skip the jumps?
A: Yes, you can skip the high jumps. But, there is 1 mandatory jump which is less than 1 meter high.
Q: How many Canyoneering Tour Guides will be assigned for us?
A: The ratio is One (1) Canyoneering Tour Guide for maximum of 4 people. Example: 1 guide for 1-4 people, 2 guides for 5-8 people, 3 guides for 9-12 people, 4 guides for 13-16 people. You can hire additional guide for P800 per guide which includes the guide’s pay, transportation, gears, and meal.